- Academic Earth – Online degrees and video courses from leading universities
- Carnegie Melon Open Learning
- Codeacademy – Learn to computer code
- Coursera – Take the World’s Best Courses, Online, For Free
- Duolingo – Free Language education for the world
- edX – Online courses and classes from the world’s best universities
- GCFLearnFree.org – Learn computer classes
- Harvard Online – Online courses in finances, health, and business
- MIT Open Courseware – Information Technology courses
- OpenLearn – 900 free courses in liberal arts topics
- View Linkedin Learning from any smart device or computer with internet access.
- Expert instructors with real-world experience
- Keep up-to-date with technology
- Build career-boosting business know-how
- Privacy and security -TRUSTe compliant
- 16,000+ Courses plus 60+ courses added weekly
- Available in 7 different langages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
- Personalized and self-paced learning with bite-size tutorials and comprehensive courses, on hundreds of topics.
- Explore subject areas in managment, leadership, marketing, multimedia, design, web development, social media skills, software, and more!
- Go to the Linkedin Learning website, click ‘Get Started’, and login with your library card number and 4-digit pin.
- Note: If you don’t know your library ID (library card number) or PIN, please contact your librarian for more information.
Highlights & Accessibility Features
- For beginner, intermediate, and advanced learners.
- Downloadable exercise files.
- Searchable course transcripts for immediate answers.
- Slow or speed up video playback speed.
- Certificates of Completion