Please help us keep our doors open by following these guidelines.
**If you have questions, please call 618-281-4237 or email email@example.com.
- Monday – Thursday 9 am – 8 pm
- Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
If possible, please limit your visit to one adult. If that is not possible, please no more than two per household. Children 12 and younger must be with an adult. Library visits will be limited to 30 minutes. Seating in the building is not permitted at this time.
Face coverings will be worn by all staff and patrons. If you can’t wear a mask, we are happy to provide curbside service.
Please sanitize hands upon entering the building.
Keep 6 feet between you and other people.
A maximum number of 20 patrons will be maintained. You may have to wait outside until space becomes available.
No more than 4 people in the children’s department at one time.
Feel free to wear gloves during your visit. Please keep your mask up at all times, even if nobody is browsing near you.
Bring items to circulation desk. You can give us your library card or we can scan your card through our sneeze guard. Place items on counter and move to marked area on the floor.
If it makes you feel better, you can quarantine your items for 96 hours.
We currently have the book return located in the lobby. Items can be placed there as well as in the outside book return. If you see materials still on your account for 7 days after you return them, don’t worry, we will check them in soon. When items are returned, we quarantine them for 7 days before checking them in on day 8.
Patrons can sign up to use available computers for no more than 1 hour per day. The copy machine can be used. Computers and the copy machine are sanitized regularly.
Available for patron use.
We are currently able to take book donations only on Fridays.
- Call ahead before bringing items on Fridays 9-4 and you will be given instructions on where to leave them.
- Items must be in plastic grocery bags, NO BOXES.
- No more than 5 bags per drop-off.
- Please have your name and phone number with the items.
- What the library will accept:
- Fiction with publication dates less than 5 years old, however we are temporarily accepting like-new copies of older best-selling series and classics (i.e., Dork Diaries, Lego books, James Patterson, Baldacci, Grisham, Amish books).
- Nonfiction not more than 5 years old.
Patrons can now reserve one of the two study tables for 1 hour. Please see staff a front desk or call 618-281-4237.
There are also two comfortable chairs available for patrons to sit in.
Staff sanitizes tables and chairs after each use.