Curbside Pickup Guidelines
While library to library delivery is not in service, patrons are limited to checking out items from the Columbia Library collection. At this time, patrons are encouraged to checkout no more than 10 items.
Three ways to request library materials:
- Patron must call 618-281-4237
- Email email@example.com (Subject Line: ‘Book Request’)
- Request items using their online Library accounts.
How to Request Materials with Library Account
- Go to www.columbialibrary
- Click “My Account” or “Library Catalog”
- Login with Library Card number and 4-digit PIN
- If you do not see user-friendly search bar, click “SHARE” logo at top.
- Once you have started your search, remember to select “Columbia Public Library” as your Assigned Branch at the left, to see only the items we have.
- Once you have selected your item, click “Request It” to the right, then make sure your Pickup Library is “Columbia Public Library” before submitting.
- Patrons must call us when they are on the way.
- Patrons will need to call us when they arrive.
- Patrons’ bag of books will be placed on table outside the front door. Staff will go back into the building.
- Staff will monitor bag from inside the building.
- Patrons can then pick up bag after staff are inside.
Please call the library if you have any questions.
Reference and General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-books or account questions: email@example.com
Library Programming or Registration Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Columbia Public Library, Columbia IL
Library Phone Number: (618) 281-4237