Building Maintenance Policy
- Building and Insurance, is carried by the City of Columbia. This is a “Replacement” policy.
- Memorial Endowment donations go into a trust fund.
- Maintenance of library property must include yearly:
- Cleaning/checking of air conditioner and heating systems
- Quarterly cleaning of roof drains
- Daily care and cleaning of facilities
- Keys to the building are held by library personnel and cleaning service.
- Barcom Security is turned on when library is closed.
- Floor plans are posted with locations of fire extinguishers, electric, gas and water shutoffs clearly marked.
Building Maintenance Policy – Reviewed 12/09/03